Central Leaf Drop Off
If you missed your scheduled put out date or want to dispose of your leaves early, the City will have a Central Drop-off location at the east end of 22nd Avenue and Yew Street. You may bring your leaves on three Saturdays: November 22, December 6 and December 20.
Please follow these guidelines:
- No Commercial Hauling, only current Forest Grove Residents may use service.
- Residents will need to show valid ID and/or utility bill prior to dumping.
- Tree limbs 6”diameter or less will be accepted.
- No bagged leaves, grass, construction debris or manufactured wood.
- Residents are responsible for unloading vehicle. No equipment onsite.
Questions? Call 503-992-3258. See Public Works on the City website for more information and a location map.