City Manager
City Manager
image description image description

Recorder's Office

Office of City Recorder (Elections/Liquor Licenses/Public Records)
1924 Council Street
P.O. Box 326
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116-0326

City Recorder:  Anna D. Ruggles, CMC
Phone:  503.992.3235
Fax:  503.992.3207

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

As the clerk of the City Council, the City Recorder records all City Council proceedings, manages public records, administers liquor licenses, and serves as the City Elections Officer.

The Recorder is charged with preparation of the agenda, maintenance of ordinance and resolution records, preparation of official meeting and legal notices, and processing all official documents and minutes of the Forest Grove City Council.

Related Links:

City Code

City Council Agendas and Minutes
Public Comment

Public Hearings
Public Records Request      (Vital Records - Birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates)
Liquor Licenses 

Sister Cities Nyuzen, Japan



City Council Packet Subscription

 $212.00 per 6 months

City Council Agenda Annual Subscription


Community Auditorium Rental

     Non-Profit Group 

     For-Profit Group


$41.20 per hour; $117.50 per day

$57.70 per hour; $164.50 per day

 City Liquor License Application Fees (excluding OLCC fees):

      New Application

      Change of Ownership, Location, Privilege

      Temporary Sales

      Annual Renewal 

      Special Event









     Document Copies

     Auditron Copies

     Audio Cassette / VHS Tape 

     Burn CD/DVD

     Photographs burned to CD/DVD

     Photographs burned to CD/DVD additional


$16.50, plus 20¢ per page, over 10

$0.20 per page

$7.25 per page

$34.30 per tape

$23.40 per disc

$23.40 (up to 30 photos per disc)

$0.60 per each additional photo

Public Records Request:

     Staff Document Research and Copy

     City Attorney Research


$59.00 per hour, plus 20¢ per page

Per Attorney's Hourly Rate, plus costs

Noise Variance Permit (Submit letter to City Manager's Office)

Music/Amplication Permit (click on link)



Parade and/or processions-related Event Permit (click on link)

No Fee (other fees may apply)

Temporary Street Closure Permit (click on link)