Leaf Pickup Schedule
2023 to 2024 Leaf Pickup Program Dates
- October 22, 2023 to January 7, 2024
To experience the full benefit of the program and assist the crews in collecting as many leaves as possible please follow these guidelines:
- Please have loose leaves at the curbside on your scheduled date. The crew will make one complete pass per area before moving to the next area.
- Leaves that have been trampled or crushed by traffic or have been sitting for a long time cannot be collected by the machinery and will be left.
- Loose leaves, if placed in the street, should be raked into rows instead of a single pile and must be 12 inches away from the curb to allow storm drain clearance.
- City crews will not pick up bagged leaves.
- There will be no leaf pickup on private streets.
- To be most efficient, we ask citizens to not park vehicles or place refuse/recycling bins on or near leaves at the curb. The equipment is big and bulky and cannot reach tight areas.
Leaves must be in the street by the below dates or they will not be collected; crews will be in your area within 1 to 4 days.
Piles of leaves in the street are tempting for motorists to drive through and for young children to play in. Parents, please inform your children of the dangers associated with playing in or around roadways at all times. All citizens should encourage street smarts and safety with family, friends, and neighbors.
Saturday Drop Off
If you missed your scheduled put-out date or want to dispose of your leaves early, the City has a central drop-off location at the east end of 22nd Avenue and Yew Street. You may bring your leaves on three Saturdays:
- November 18th
- December 2nd
- December 16th
Please follow these guidelines:
- No commercial hauling, only current Forest Grove residents may use the service
- Residents will need to show valid I.D. and/or utility bill prior to dumping
- Tree limbs 6 inches in diameter or less will be accepted
- Limbs must be kept separate from leaves
- No bagged leaves, grass, construction debris or manufactured wood
- Residents are responsible for unloading their vehicles - no equipment on site
Interactive Leaf Schedule Map
View our Interactive Leaf Schedule Map.