Code Enforcement

Forest Grove Code Enforcement is a division of the Forest Grove Police Department.

Code of Ordinances

Access, search, print, save, or email copies of the Forest Grove Code of Ordinances (Codified September 12, 2022).

Report a Violation

To report a Code violation, contact Washington County Dispatch at 503-629-0111.

Abandoned Shopping Carts

Abandoned shopping carts found outside of the business's property should be reported to the appropriate business so they can retrieve them. Taking shopping carts from store property is a criminal offense (ORS 164.015). It is the responsibility of the retail establishment to retrieve the carts:

  • Safeway- 503-359-8700
  • Dollar Tree- 503-359-7600
  • Goodwill- 503-359-0226
  • BiMart- 503-357-0244
  • Walmart- 503-207-0626