How do I obtain a Street Closure permit?

Complete the City of Forest Grove Temporary Street Closure Permit Application (PDF) at least 14 days prior to the request and submit to the Police Department. The permit fee is set by resolution. A permit is required for local and residential city street closures. Requests for major street closures will be directed to the City Manager for final review and approval. Please indicate if barricades will be required. Applicants of a Temporary Street Closure are expected to notify all residents and businesses impacted by the closure in advance of the request.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Street Closure permit?
2. How do I obtain a Parade Permit?