Recreation is for everyone!
The Fun For All Fun (FFAF) is here to help. Apply now or donate to keep Forest Grove Playing! Applications currently being accepted for Period 2
(January 1-June 30, 2024).
What is the Fun For All Fund?
The Fun For All Fund is a fee assistance service available to residents of the City of Forest Grove. Qualifying recipients may be awarded a $100 digital voucher per person, per period. Participants can use the $100 award towards the cost of most recreation & aquatic programs and memberships.
These funds are awarded to Forest Grove residents on a two-period basis:
- Period 1 (July 1-December 31); credit expires Dec. 31
- Period 2 (January 1-June 30); credit expires June 30
Each award is only valid during the associated period applied for. A new application must be submitted with each new period. You may apply at any time during a period. You may only apply once per period. Unused funds will expire at the conclusion of the period.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application. Applications are available online or at the Forest Grove Aquatic Center, 2300 Sunset Drive Forest Grove, OR 97116.
- Attach your proof of eligibility along with a copy of your Photo ID.
- Submit the completed application with attached proof of eligibility and photo ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the Forest Grove Aquatic Center.
Allow up to two weeks for processing and approval. You will be notified by phone or email of your Fun For All Fund award within two weeks of submitting the application and documentation for eligibility.
If you or your family currently receive assistance from either TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) or, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) then you can receive $100 per person, per period.
- Recreation classes, camps, programs.
- Aquatic Center classes, lessons, and programs.
- Aquatic Center memberships.
- Funds CAN NOT be used for facility rentals.
Awarded funds appear as Credits on your CIVIC REC account and can be applied to approved programs, classes, and memberships.
To sign up for classes and programs, you must create a CIVIC REC account, and then choose from our online catalog. All classes and programs are first come first serve. Awarded funds do not guarantee access.
Forest Grove Parks and Recreation strives to work with the Forest Grove community to eliminate fees as a barrier to participation in classes and activities. No one should be left out of the fun simply because their income is limited.
- Awarded funds will not be rolled over or extended beyond the period for which it was approved. Any unused awarded funds will expire at the conclusion of the period.
- The Recreation Financial Assistance Program is available to all ages and abilities.
- All classes and programs are first come first serve. Financial assistance award does not guarantee access to a class or program.
- Unused funds are not eligible for a cash refund.
Thanks to donations from community members, businesses, and individuals, Forest Grove Parks & Recreation can offer individuals and families financial assistance to cover activity fees. The approval of financial assistance is subject to the availability of funds within the Parks & Recreation budget. While we make every effort to assist as many individuals as possible financial assistance is not guaranteed and is contingent upon the current availability of funds.
Existing funds have been generously provided by community donations. Donations to help support this program are accepted year-round and are always appreciated! Donations can be made online or in person, by phone, or by mail at the Forest Grove Aquatic Center: 2300 Sunset Drive Forest Grove, OR 97116-0326.
Subscribe to Grove Groove
Each month we will send you the information you need to know about Parks & Recreation directly to your inbox.